home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Winners FFC #152 announced!


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #152! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #152
 "Anything Goes":


                             #20-----> Lynda's Crafty Hall
                             #76-----> Kali
                             #115-----> Lisa F.


 And now our winner of a $12 gift voucher from:
Di's Digis


 #72 Paper Whims

 And now our winner of a 6x6 paper pad and 1 stamp set from:
 #24 Lena Loken

 
All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 3!! Congratulations to the winners and other Top 3's!! Have a great day my friend...the last day of August!! My gosh, this year is flying by!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the lucky winners!! Woohoo!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me for the top 3 :) Congrats all other winners

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to be the winner of the Di's Digital Stamps prize. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~